For Special Open Gyms, go to the Special Events tab!
Weekday Open Gym
2023-24 School Year (August 21st through May 31st**)
Monday 11:30 - 12:45 pm
Wednesday 11:30 - 12:45 pm
Friday 11:30 - 12:45 pm
**No summer weekday open gym due to our Summer Camp program
$5 per child $13 max. per family
Ages 2 and up (under 2 free when with their siblings!)
Saturday Open Gym
Saturdays 2:30 - 4:00 pm
$8 per child
Ages 4 and up
Important Rules and Information:
- Parents are allowed in the gym to supervise/play with their children for Monday, Wednesday & Friday Weekday Open Gyms as well as Saturday Open Gyms but are not allowed on the equipment unless they pay to participate AND fill out the online waiver for themselves.
- All participants should sanitize their hands before entering and after leaving the gym.
- PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND any open gym if you and/or your child have experienced fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, stomach flu...etc., within the previous 24 hours.
- Parents may wait in the Parent Area, parking lot or may drop off their children for Saturday Open Gym.
- Parents of preschoolers should remain in the gym or Parent Area for the duration of any Open Gym.
- Only one child on the trampoline at a time.
- No shoes allowed out in the gym.
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS (except water) allowed in the gym
- NO WALK-INS, CASH, OR CHECKS.
- PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED.
- REGISTER THROUGH THE OFFICE OR ONLINE THROUGH THE PARENT PORTAL.
- Wanting to use your free Open Gym Pass or a Make-up Token? Register through the gym office at 847-854-8518.
- No Refunds.