Due to the COVID-19 spike, we are currently not running our Open Gyms.
Watch our home page for re-opening information!
Preschool Open Gym
School Year (September through May)
Monday - Friday 11:30 - 12:45 pm
Summer (June through August)
Tuesdays 11:30 - 12:45 pm
$5 per child $12 max. per family
Ages 18 mo and up
Saturdays 2:30 - 4:00 pm
$8 per child
Ages 5 and up
Important Rules and Information:
- Parents are allowed in the gym to supervise/play with their children for M-F Preschool Open Gym ONLY, but are not allowed on the equipment unless they pay to participate AND fill out the online waiver for themselves.
- Parents must wear masks while in the gym or Parent Area.
- Children and parents will have their hands sanitized and their temperatures checked before entering the gym. Any children/parents with temperatures over 100.4 will not be allowed in the gym and must leave the premises.
- Children attending Saturday Open Gyms must be able to play independently as no parents are allowed in the gym at this time.
- Children are required to wear face masks in the parent area, but can remove them upon entering the gym.
- Parents may wait in the Parent Area, parking lot or may drop off their children.
- Cleaning staff will be on hand throughout the Open Gym to sanitize restrooms and gym areas.
- Only one person on the trampoline at a time.
- No shoes allowed.
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS (except water) allowed in the gym
- NO FOOD ALLOWED IN THE PARENT AREA AT THIS TIME.
- NO WALK-INS, CASH, OR CHECKS.
- PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED.
- REGISTER THROUGH THE OFFICE OR ONLINE THROUGH THE PARENT PORTAL.
- No Refunds.