Saturday Open Gym Resumes February 6th!!
Now Available!! Monday, Wednesday and Friday Preschool Open Gyms!
Preschool Open Gym
School Year (September through May)
Monday 11:30 - 12:45 pm
Wednesday 11:30 - 12:45 pm
Friday 11:30 - 12:45 pm
$5 per child $12 max. per family
Ages 2 and up
Saturdays 2:30 - 4:00 pm
$8 per child
Ages 5 and up
Important Rules and Information:
- Parents are allowed in the gym to supervise/play with their children for Monday, Wednesday & Friday Preschool Open Gyms ONLY, but are not allowed on the equipment unless they pay to participate AND fill out the online waiver for themselves.
- Parents must wear masks while in the gym or Parent Area.
- Children and parents will have their hands sanitized and their temperatures checked before entering the gym. Any children/parents with temperatures over 100.4 will not be allowed in the gym and must leave the premises.
- Children attending Saturday Open Gyms must be able to play independently as no parents are allowed in the gym at this time.
- Children aged three and up are required to wear face masks in the parent area and the gym until the IDPH mandatory mask mandate of 11/20/20 is lifted from our region.
- Parents may wait in the Parent Area, parking lot or may drop off their children for Saturday Open Gym.
- Parents of preschoolers should remain in the gym or Parent Area for the duration of Preschool Open Gym.
- Cleaning staff will be on hand throughout the Open Gym to sanitize restrooms and gym areas.
- Only one child on the trampoline at a time.
- No shoes allowed.
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS (except water) allowed in the gym
- NO FOOD ALLOWED IN THE PARENT AREA AT THIS TIME.
- NO WALK-INS, CASH, OR CHECKS.
- PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED.
- REGISTER THROUGH THE OFFICE OR ONLINE THROUGH THE PARENT PORTAL.
- Wanting to use your free Open Gym Pass or a Make-up Token? Register through the gym office at 847-854-8518.
- No Refunds.