Preschool Open Gym
2021-22 School Year (September 8th through May 29th**)
Monday 11:30 - 12:45 pm
Wednesday 11:30 - 12:45 pm
Friday 11:30 - 12:45 pm
**No summer preschool open gym to due our Summer Camp program
$5 per child $12 max. per family
Ages 2 and up (under 2 free!)
Saturdays 2:30 - 4:00 pm
$8 per child
Ages 4 and up
Important Rules and Information:
- Per governor mandate of August 4, 2021, all children and adults, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks when inside the building until further notice.
- Parents are allowed in the gym to supervise/play with their children for Monday, Wednesday & Friday Preschool Open Gyms as well as Saturday Open Gyms, but are not allowed on the equipment unless they pay to participate AND fill out the online waiver for themselves.
- Children and parents will have their hands sanitized before entering the gym.
- Parents may wait in the Parent Area, parking lot or may drop off their children for Saturday Open Gym.
- Parents of preschoolers should remain in the gym or Parent Area for the duration of Preschool Open Gym.
- Cleaning staff will be on hand throughout the Open Gym to sanitize restrooms and gym areas.
- Only one child on the trampoline at a time.
- No shoes allowed.
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS (except water) allowed in the gym
- NO WALK-INS, CASH, OR CHECKS.
- PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED.
- REGISTER THROUGH THE OFFICE OR ONLINE THROUGH THE PARENT PORTAL.
- Wanting to use your free Open Gym Pass or a Make-up Token? Register through the gym office at 847-854-8518.
- No Refunds.